Worms of the Earth

Friday, September 5, 2014

Upcoming Events October 2014

There are some amazing events coming up in October that I will be a part of:

Firstly on October 10 I will be hosting this Cyberpunk themed night of classic industrial music in baltimore:


[ facebook event ]

--

Secondly, I am incredibly honored to announce that I will be joining the legendary CMI tour on stage in Philadelphia on October 19 for the Brighter Death Now / Deutsch Nepal / Raison d'etre tour!!

[ event ]
[ tour page ]

--

Thirdly, I will be playing in baltimore at the end of the month on October 27 alongside my good friend Nahja Mora who has recently brought his project back to life after some years. He makes excellent old school experimental industrial in the vein of Skinny Puppy, Throbbing Gristle, etc.

[ event ]

No comments:

Post a Comment