Worms of the Earth

Thursday, December 31, 2009

12-31-09

EP is almost finished, just one intro left to flesh out and perhaps a bit more mixing on that track. Then waiting for remixes and then mastering. Have to fix up the art a bit too.

Doing a couple of other things: New collab w/ It-Clings for his forthcoming album and a remix of my friends The Consolation Wars who sound like The Postal Service but with female vocals; that should be strange and interesting.

I bought a Prophet 08 for my xmas present. I got this mainly to replace the mopho. I love the sound of the Mopho the but editing is tedious and annoys me and I really never bother to get in depth with editing due to the tediousness. I found a really good deal on the full keyboard version of the prophet 08, so I figured why the hell not. I am hoping that it's interface will inspire me to actually use all of the features it holds, and of course add some interesting authentic analog textures to my tracks. After using the Mopho, I realized that analog bass is the only way to go.

I've got some plans for several thing that I would like to create in 2010 and I hope that I am able to accomplish many, if not all, of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment